STEPHEN P. STEWART
Stephen P. Stewart, J.D., LL.M. (Taxation) is Of Counsel with the Raleigh law firm of Harris & Hilton, P.A. Stephen has practiced law in the state of North Carolina for over 25 years concentrating in the areas of business, estate and tax law. He is also admitted to practice in the state of South Carolina. If you have a business, tax or estate matter, please contact Stephen for a confidential consultation.
We take pride in taking the stress and anxiety out of complex business, tax and estate matters.
Stephen P. Stewart, J.D., LL.M. (Taxation) Of Counsel with Harris & Hilton, P.A.
- University of South Carolina, B.S. in Accounting, cum laude, 1988
- University of South Carolina School of Law, J.D., 1991
- New York University School of Law, LL.M. in Taxation, 1992
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Member, South Carolina Law Review
- North Carolina State Bar, 1992
- South Carolina Bar, 1992
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina, 1997
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina, 1997
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina, 1997
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Wake County Bar Association